So You Want To Do Video Marketing But Have A Perpetual Bad Hair Day!
No worries, there is another way! Let’s face it, we are not all models and many of us don’t feel comfortable in front of a video camera. That’s OK. We are not all born to be TV spokesmodels. The reality is WE are more concerned about what WE look like on camera than others are – we are always our own worse critic.
So at some point, we do need to bite the bullet and get in front of a video camera even if we think we have a face for radio. HOWEVER, there IS another way…Introducing Rich Media Animations!
Why Use Animated Videos To Promote Your Brand?
Using Rich Media Animations Will Make Your Message Grab The Attention of Your Target Market Who Is Already Looking For Your Product or Service. Take a look at some of the Youtube viewership statistics:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
- Translation: There are a LOT of Videos on Youtube!
Source: Youtube Viewership Statistics
How to Make Your Video A Star
- Be different
- Be creative
- Be remembered
- Be found
How To Get More Customers with Video Ads: Your Video Business Card
Use Rich Media Video Animations to Deliver Your Business Message
Want to Do It YourSelf (DIY)?
There are some of you would like to “Do It Yourself” and that is fine.
There are many ways to create videos; some are free, some are low-cost, some cost a lot of money…Some have easy learning curves, some have medium learning curves, and some are really difficult to learn, but once you understand it, it becomes easy. Click on the image to the left for some video marketing DIY tips.
Need Some Help Creating Videos?
We specialize in camera-less video production for those who either don’t want to be in front of a video camera or who are having those perpetual bad hair days.
Your video message could be any number of things. Perhaps you want to announce a contest. Or how about re-purposing blog content? What about sharing your industry knowledge about a particular topic in a video? Or a simple business profile video?
Videos come in many different forms. The more engaging your video, the greater the chance you will hold your viewer’s attention. Don’t forget about the entertainment of a video. Whose video do you think your target market will pay more attention to – a boring one or a fun one? You can have fun while informing, teaching, and relaying valuable information.
Contact Julie at New Horizons 123 Today