If you are a small business owner, you might be totally overwhelmed with running your business, with a major concern being how to best promote your brand. Many factors need to be taken into consideration when deciding on the most effective approach for your industry niche and your company's specific situation.
However, all small business owners have one thing in common and that is the need to determine what makes them different, better, or stand out from the competition. If you have been in business for a while and have a good reputation and good customer service, you will benefit from the perception others have of your company by way of repeat customers and referrals. Even in this high-tech world and increasing use of social media marketing, word-of-mouth advertising is still the most efficient and cost-effective form of advertising.
What are some ways to make your brand stand out? In order for your potential customers/clients to notice you, you will need to have something in your marketing arsenal that makes you "different".
If pictures speak a thousand words, how many words do you think a video speaks?
- 10% of what they Read
- 20% of what they Hear
- 30% of what they See
But 50% of Read, Hear, AND See
Introducing Video Emails
- People no longer just have to read; they can watch and listen too – engaging all the senses at the same time
- Video emails are great for companies who either don’t have a website or have an out-dated one that is not optimized for search. Include a link to your website in your video email and drive traffic to your site. Sending powerful video emails is a great way to increase your online presence
- Harness the global reach of the Internet with the power of video
- Use video email to announce special offers or deals
- Search engines LOVE video – increase your organic traffic
- Describe your product or service and the benefits of using it clearly and concisely
- Increase word-of-mouth advertising by the impression your video emails leave on those on your mailing list
- Convert your written marketing materials into video for a much more impressive and lasting impression
WAIT! What does this have to do with sex drive?
Small business owner BEFORE using video emails!
Small business Owner AFTER using video emails!
Small business owner at the end of the work day!
Try video emails – you might like them!