The Home-Based Business Market is Ever-Changing
We have all seen Network Marketing companies come and go. In addition, it seems that more and more are popping up daily. Why is this? First of all, the appeal of working from home, for yourself, making your own hours, not having to answer to your “boss”, and of course the income potential, make Network Marketing an appealing and fast-growing industry – ESPECIALLY in today’s tough economic time.
Many people have a “day-job” and belong to a Network Marketing company for supplemental income. Some own their own traditional business AND are independent reps for a Network Marketing company. Still others belong to several Network Marketing Companies at the same time.
There are many different reasons people join Network Marketing Companies, and many reasons many of them jump from one company to another. The attrition rate is a HUGE problem in many MLMs. Why?
- Lack of training
- Lack of up-line support
- Lack of systems
- Lack of the ability to leverage the industry leader’s experience and expertise with their down-line
How to Reduce Network Marketing Attrition Rates
- Provide adequate training. Consider CIDI or “Can I Do This”? If a rep doesn’t think they can do the SAME things their successful leaders do, they will quit
- Make sure there are systems in place whereby the up-line is offering support
- You MUST have systems in place that will recruit, train and RETAIN your reps
- You MUST be able to leverage the successful leaders experiences and expert knowledge of how to build and grow a Netowrk Marketing Business
But, People Are Not Duplicatable – Systems ARE!
That’s right, so when leaders TRY to duplicate themselves WITHOUT systems in place to help them – both the leaders and their team LOSE!