Building a Solid Relationship With Your Subscriber
Building a relationship is important because it can make the difference between making a sale and losing it to your competitor. If you had a choice between making a purchase from a friend or a stranger if you needed a certain product or service, all other things (including price) being equal, who would you choose to buy from? Your friend of course. People like to do business with people they know and trust.
Email Marketing Can Give You A Competitive Edge
When two companies offer the same or similar product or service, building a strong rapport with your list can give you the competitive edge.
How to Build Rapport With Your Subscriber
- Keep in touch with your mailing list often.
- Don’t mail them only when you need to promote a product
- Ask about their needs and concerns.
- Use questionnaires and get them involved.
- Ask them what they want you to provide for them to help them with their business.
- Send them freebies occassionally. It could be in the form of free reports, blog templates, graphics or even free membership access!
- Be personal. Let them see your human side or your personal life. It sure beats dry, stale E-mails that talk about product launches all day.
- Be educational. When you impart something of value to your subscribers, they will see you as your industry-expert that lends credence to what you have to say. This will come in handy when you want them to ‘listen’ to you and buy whatever you are selling
Establishing Your Credibility
- Talk about your experiences as a business professional. If you’ve run an offline business before, use it to establish your credibility as a business owner. If you’ve been in sales and marketing before, use it to establish your credibility as a marketing professional.
- Let others tell the story. It would be better to let others sing your praises – especially in the form of testimonials.
Helping Small Business Owners Leverage The Internet
- Increase your sales and profits while reducing your marketing expenses
- Grow your business with cutting edge internet tools
- Creating your own internet driven marketing systems is time consuming, demanding and intimidating if you’re not technologically savvy.
Introducing The Instant Sales System
- Develop and Nurture Trusting Relationship With Your Customers
- Reduce your time on the computer to engage with your current and future customers
You can see Introducing The Instant Sales System From Priceless Possibilities on my Youtube Channel along with other videos about Small Business and Video Marketing.
Tell Me More!